Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Still Pregnant!

I've been having contractions since last Monday (over a week ago) but they have been mild & sporadic. Enough to keep me on my toes, but not enough to have had the baby yet. That's fine with us. We've had time to organize EVERYTHING in our house, and I have to say, we are completely ready and prepared for this baby, or at least prepared as we can be. I'm two days away from my due date (July 4th), so there's a good chance we'll have an independence day baby. Woohoo. Maybe it's because this is my third child and I'm no stranger to the wonders of little sleep and the constant feedings and changings that a newborn requires, that I haven't been in a huge rush to get this baby out. But we are excited when she does decide to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elise said...

Cute pic, Janae! You make a darling pregnant woman. As always.