Living in the lap of luxary. Amalia is pampered! She's wearing a pink bathrobe, I couldn't resist. Her brothers love to kiss her...we love to hold her, kiss, and hug her. She's certainly not attention deprived. This is at 2 weeks old.
Janae, Amalia is beautiful! Congratulations!!! We'll have to get together again so I can see the little princess for myself! Let me know if you need anything!
5 comments:
She is sooooo cute. I wish I had that bathrobe!
Oh Janai, I've been waiting to hear the news and congratulate you! We're so happy your labor went well & Amalia is healthy and happy!! ((hugs))
soooooo adorable! She's looking more and more like you every day!
Janae, Amalia is beautiful! Congratulations!!! We'll have to get together again so I can see the little princess for myself! Let me know if you need anything!
Beautiful! The boys established the pattern!
Post a Comment