Amalia Rose Wise was born July 8, at 1:36pm, weighing 7 lbs. 15 oz., measuring 20 inches. Her eyes are blue, although that is subject to change. She has quite a bit of of hair, though you can't tell very well in this picture. My labor was fantastic (I delivered at Orem Community with a midwife and had a natural birth) and Amalia graced us with our presence after only one push. We are so excited to have her in our family--she is sweet natured and oh so pretty! More pics will be forthcoming as I get a chance to post...
12 years: Can kids ruin marriage?
9 years ago

6 comments:
Congratulations from Kris and Kendra Stowell!! Wow...I don't know how you do it all! I feel like my hands are full with two kids! We are excited to see that you are in Provo again and would love to see you next time we are in Utah!!
One question: How do you pronounce your little girls name? I think I know but am curious if I am saying it right. Sometimes knowing latvian messes with my brain and I find myself different words incorrect.
Anyways...thanks for sending us an invite to your blog. We have been wondering how the Wise family was doing for some time. Hope to see you soon!
-Kendra
She looks like you Janae! I can't wait to hold and kiss her.
Janae & Family;
Congratulations on the birth of Amalia. She is lovely!! You had her on our 38th wedding anniversary. I will always remember her birthday.
Thank you for sharing your blog with us. You have such a beautiful family and wonderful life. What a blessing.
Doris
Congrats on the addition to your family she is beautiful and the boys are so cute! I hope that someday our paths cross and I can meet your little people in person. Thanks for inviting me to your blog it is so nice to see some news from your family. Wishing you nothing but happiness
Aloha, Mandy
looking forward to seeing ya
'll this week. she's gorgeous!
She is SOOO beautiful, Janae!! She looks like a feminine version of your other kids, and sooo cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment