Freedom. I'm not sure I understand the true beauty and meaning behind that word. Freedom means responsability. It means sacrifice. It means obediance to certain laws and principles. Being July 4th, my due date and the day to celebrate our great nation's independence, I'm left to ponder how marvelous it is that I can bring another child into this great land, a country with flaws, yes, but a country that affords me and my family the freedom to do, be, and become what we want. So as I sit here, 40 weeks pregnant, and fully ripe, I enjoy this moment. Knowing that soon enough, I will have a little less freedom to do as I please, but in return I will have a beautiful baby girl to love and hold.
4 comments:
Good luck, Janae! I am hoping that you have had your sweet baby. Can't wait to see some pictures!
Hey Janae,
I am so happy that you have a blog! Yeah! Is it ok if I add you to my blog? You look beautiful and your two little boys are so cute! Gabe misses Hyrum. I hope your little gal has come!
Hi Janae- I hope you don't mind me jumping in on your blog . . .
Glad to see you guys are doing well! We miss you - though now I have also moved from Sunnyside. I bet by now you have had that baby (for your sake- I hope . . . ). I look forward to seeing your little girl!
Oh- and you are welcome to visit our blog at www.becky-wilson.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment