Wednesday, July 2, 2008

9 Months

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Michelle Olson said...

Sooooo cute Janae!!!!
I love your cute blog!

Deja said...

Janae, Joseph, young ones,

What a lovely blog, lovely home, lovely life. I'm so glad you're happy and healthy.

Dej
http://dejavuearley.blogspot.com/

Mike and Emily said...

Janae

I love your new house! It looks awesome and I envy that you have a lucious garden. Someday...

Sure lovely to get updated on your lives!

love,
em

Jodie said...

Hey Janae! Thanks for the updates. It's so good to see you back in Utah! We'll have to get together. I can't believe you're on #3. I can't wait to see what this one looks like. You've got one mexican, one norwegian, so this one will be polynesian or something. Can't wait! I'm going to be in Provo on the 4th for the parade and stuff. Let's hook up. 801-885-0493.

Love you!
Jodie

jes said...

beautiful, janae. [i'm trying not to be envious of your house and your strawberries. -- does it count that our tomato plants are nearly five feet tall...?]

Natalie said...

I found your blog! Yipee! I'm so happy to catch up with your family. I look forward to seeing the post when your baby girl arrives. You look beautiful!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.