Thursday, October 16, 2008

Late Nights




I sort of don't remember Asher being this small. Maybe it has something to do with having 3 kids in 3 years, a lot of memories are blurry. Thank goodness for cameras and camcorders. Anyone seen John & Kate Plus 8, on TLC?


They look like brother and sister....yes?



Ah sweet baby.




Quiet. It's late. Everyone's sleeping and what can I say, I'm relishing the quietness of my home, listening to a podcast from This American Life, and cleaning out old files. I was going
through old pictures and came across some from when Hyrum & Asher were babies. Do you see any resemblance? Amalia and Hyrum have some of the same features, but where does Asher come from??

3 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable pictures! I remember Asher when he was smaller (I think you moved in a couple of months before he turned 1?) - - maily because he and Lillian looked alike! It was fun to see the baby picture of Hyrum too. Amalia definitely looks like her brothers- but in girl form . . .

Michelle Olson said...

actually they look a lot different than what I remember. Both cute of course.

chelsea elizabeth said...

cute kids janae!! I'm still a little jealous that you got a girl...just a little ;) I found your blog from someone else's blog- not sure who's it was was though. I fixed my link to Sara's too. Hope all is well. do you feel as crazy as I do sometimes with your three kiddos??