So our sweet little Asher will be 2 years old tomorrow! Hard to believe it's been 2 years since I had my wonderful home birth in our old house in Provo. He's talking so much, and is so smart. I think a lot of his development has to do with the constant presence and interaction with his older brother who teaches him everything he knows. And he says the funniest things! Thank goodness kids are so cute. It helps to think of those cute moments in those times when you just want to sell them to the zoo.
Here's a video of our little get together with some of our family tonight to celebrate Asher's 2nd birthday. We took the boys to HSM 3 with Nate & Kristen. The boys LOVE both High School Musical 1 & 2 and loved #3. Personally, I think they're all great, and like the fact that a musical is having so much success. It's clean, has a good message, and overall, is just entertaining. The choregraphy is amazing, the singing is fun to listen to. Being a little ADD, I like that you can expect a perfectly choregraphed dance and song at least every 3-5 minutes. If only life were a musical. After the movie we went home and had homemade french fries, Spicoli burgers (a homemade veggie burger made from brown rice, red peppers, and hemp nut seed), and salad. We had chocolate strawberry cake and icecream for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment