Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Things I Despise...

This.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Danae said...

Haha, I love the picture. As it turns out, I despise dishes myself. And laundry. It all seems to multiply of its own accord.

Melissa DeLeon said...

...especially if that was all from one meal! :)

Becky said...

I hear you on that one . . .

A really great benefit of having kids that are a little older - - they do dishes!! Over the last couple of years I have had Marcus and Cynthia unload the dishwasher- but just this summer I realized they really are old enough to rinse and load - - and they DO - - wow- it's the best feeling to hear that sink running and dishes clattering! I still have to do the finish up work, but I'm not complaining. Before you know it- your kids will be right there too!