Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sneak Peak: Bryce Canyon




We went to Bryce Canyon this weekend and had a blast. It was my first time going...
I was floored with how breathtaking the natural landscape was.
More pics to come....




Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

donna said...

how fun! :)

Colleen said...

How pretty! I've never been either! And I LOVE the flower in your hair! Super cute!!

Danae said...

It's been several years since I've been to Bryce Canyon, but I agree, it is breathtaking! Looks like fun!

Pa said...

Janae:
Sorry I don't check out your blog more often. It's wonderful to hear how you're doing and to see pictures of your cute family. We miss having you in Washington and we need you here to help eat all the vegetables we're harvesting!

Padre

Becky said...

I LOVE Bryce Canyon- though it has been a while since we have been. Glad things are going for you and Joseph is home!! I bet that is nice - - I agree with you, single parenting is HARD! It's nice that you were able to be distracted by visiting WAshington. It was fun to run into you a couple months back at the preparedness fair.

Your kids are getting so big. Amalia is so cute- she looks just like a female mix of your two boys- - I can't decide who she looks like more. Anyway- hope everything goes well for you!