We are alive! Just busy, and having fun.
Here's a quick recap of what has happened since last post (so much more than I will impart here).
So after what seemed like an eternity a part, Joseph returned to safely, and everyone felt better about things. It's not family without our best friend and daddy. He keeps us together. As soon as he got home from Peru (he had a wonderful time and learned a lot, btw), my awesome friend Natalie, took pictures of the entire family this time (see below for some of the pictures), in Washington.
After that, we returned to our home in Utah, our garden, and our beloved friends.
And the summer thus far has flown by. Joseph is working 40 hours a week, continuing his internship with the BYU Religion & Law Center.
The kids and I go to the Provo swimming pool, story time at the library, and to the park, before it gets too hot.
I teach 2 classes of water aerobics a week at BYU. A nice easy pace for summer days.
All & all, life is good. We love Provo and all of the fun and friends that surround us. But we do miss Washington and our family....
Here are the pics:
4 comments:
I love those pictures! You guys do know how to make adorable kids! You keep calling me super mom, but really, you are. You are amazing. All that you do to keep your family healthy and active, it's just amazing! And really, your kids are too cute!
Very cute!
I love the pictures. SO cute! :)
Adorable pictures! And I agree- our family isn't complete without Daddy.
Post a Comment