We are so sad. Our favorite people have moved away to Washington.Nate & Kristen have been so much fun this past year. The kids always loved Uncle Nate and Aunt Kristen coming over to play. We will have fond memories of many dinners with Nate & Kristen, and Michelle & Stephen and just hanging out. I will miss Nate and Kristen just stopping by to say hi and visit and the kids will miss jumping on Uncle Nate and Aunt Kristen reading to them.
I'm reminded of how important family is, and am so grateful to be able to call Nate and Kristen family. They are so thoughtful and helpful, watching the kids so we could go to the temple, and just being caring and kind to our kids.
We love you guys!
2 comments:
We are sooo sad too! We love you guys!
I am also grateful for family! :)
Post a Comment