Friday, April 10, 2009

What my kitchen floor looks like with 3 kids

A picture of our pristine carpet. Cleaned yesterday, professionally, and worth every penny I tell you what. I feel like we just installed brand new carpet. Too bad I didn't take a before picture, but lets just say it wasn't pretty... Really, there's nothing like clean floors. It's like brushing your teeth. You feel much better afterwards.

On the opposite end of the spectrum....


Here are the odds and ends I swept up this morning. I admit, it's been a few days since I've actually mopped, but I do sweep once, twice, or three times a day. Shows you how out of control things can get with three little busybodies running around, wiping dirty hands on everything clean, spilling drinks, dropping crumbs, throwing food...for all you childless people out there, I don't even want to hear the excuses you have for not having a clean floor!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Deja said...

Whoa. And I thought my three cats were bad. Good thing they don't eat strawberries and crackers.

Danae said...

Awesome. That looks a lot like my floors!

Melissa DeLeon said...

I am SO with you on the clean floor thing. I absolutely LOVE the way a floor looks after vacuuming, and can't believe how much dirt and hair (I have 2 cats) gets picked up.
Seeing what you swept makes me wonder why anyone would choose to have carpet in their dining room - ew!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

Yup yup - I'm totally in agreement!! Sometimes I feel like I'm constantly cleaning my kitchen & bathroom!!