Amalia's new favorite treat: blackberries, as evidenced bellow.
Hard to believe these pictures were taken a few days ago, when it was 70F outside. Now I look out the window and my yard is covered in a blanket of snow.
Notice the blue skies in the background...they're coming soon and they'll be here to stay...I hope.
Amalia is the sweetest baby in the world. She is truly an angel sent from heaven. How appropriate that you put her picture alongside flowers. For those of you who haven't met this little girl, she is the most peaceful sweetheart around.
Well, Janae, I don't take time to see your blog that often, but it's always a great pleasure. I'm thrilled to see the pictures and sad at the same time that we don't live closer together. You have great cherubs and monkeys, I mean, kids. It makes me understand how much my parents missed with us living so far from them most of the time. We look forward to seeing you and the rest of your tribe soon. Pa
5 comments:
wow what beautiful pictures. You got some spring snow? How much?
A lot. Like 4 inches during the night but then it melted today. Thankfully.
Amalia is the sweetest baby in the world. She is truly an angel sent from heaven. How appropriate that you put her picture alongside flowers. For those of you who haven't met this little girl, she is the most peaceful sweetheart around.
I couldn't agree more Michelle. She is truly an angel. I would never imagined how much happiness one little baby girl could bring into this world.
Well, Janae, I don't take time to see your blog that often, but it's always a great pleasure. I'm thrilled to see the pictures and sad at the same time that we don't live closer together. You have great cherubs and monkeys, I mean, kids. It makes me understand how much my parents missed with us living so far from them most of the time.
We look forward to seeing you and the rest of your tribe soon.
Pa
Post a Comment