Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Funny Joke


Amalia: "I'm not sure about these guys...."



Amalia, or Malia, as we affectionately call her, apparently thinks her brother is hilarious. Notice her two front teeth? We LOVE to make her smile, because she's so darn cute.






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute pics! I love it when the baby starts to interact with their brothers or sisters. Leo just thinks that Jake and Zoe are the funniest things ever!! Too cute!!

Michelle Olson said...

Gotta love the teeth!

Melissa DeLeon said...

So precious!

Danae said...

They are very cute together!

Tiffanie and Jeff Bodine said...

She looks so much like your younger boy did at her age. And now (at least in this picture) he looks so much like his cousin Elijah! Her teeth are adorable.

Happy birthday, by the way! I hope your day was the excitingest, funnest, most special day ever!

donna said...

such cute kids!!:)