Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Slacker

I've noticed that I've only done 7 posts this year. Last year I did 51. I'm a slacker.

I've also realized that we're busy people (although, isn't everyone?). Between the homeschooling and four jobs that Joseph and I juggle and the law school, competitions and other extra-curricular activities, papers, and things like the ethics test (which Joseph will be taking this Saturday), need we mention little things like baths, buying and cooking food, paying bills, washing dishes and clothes, sweeping/mopping the disgusting floor at least once a week (if we're lucky), ridding it of cheerios, Legos, and gobs of peanut butter? What about visiting and home teaching, church callings?

Well, somehow we manage. In fact I think we do a pretty good job. Except as I write this I can hear the kids screaming in the bath, splashing water (no doubt creating a tsunami of soap and bath water, likely to have covered my bathroom floor). Guess I better go get them out, and since it's so late and daddy's staying late at school studying, it's gonna be cold cereal for dinner. Thanks General Mills for saving my life.

1 comment:

Elise said...

lol. Very funny. I'm not as busy as you. But I think you're doing a great job!