Dear Santa,
I know it's a little early, but I've been thinking ahead and here's what I want for Christmas:
I want a new camera.
I know the one I have is sufficient. But I look at other people's blogs and covet the crisp, beautiful photos that they are able to take with their fancy, expensive gadgets.
While you're at it, could you throw in Photoshop? Yah, I know, sticker shock. But $600 is nothing in the long run. Think of the pictures. Think of the moments I could capture so gloriously and preserve for posterity.
Also, if it's not too much to ask, could I have a maid and a part-time chef?
Pretty, pretty please?
I think that's it.
I promise I've been a good girl this year.
Love,
Janae
12 years: Can kids ruin marriage?
9 years ago
5 comments:
Maybe you could sneak Santa a note that you would settle for Photoshop Elements. (It's ALMOST as cool... I can do lots with it... and it's only $100.)
I know what you mean about the camera, I would love one that takes really good shots instead of semi-grainy ones. And we have fun with Photoshop Elements too; currently I'm working on a baby book for Zeke.
Ooh, add me to the list of wanting a really nice camera! :o)
Tell Santa to check out local pawn shops that offer 7-30 day guaranteed refunds. Bought a mini notebook in August for $150 (retail is no less than $300). So many cameras for sale at fraction of the price ranging from aim-and-shoot to fancy. Do your research first, so you know what brands to look for, and make sure it is not "as is."
Photoshop at the BYU bookstore is only about $89 (yes....the $600 version- CS4). It is awesome! Take advantage while Joseph is still a student and go buy it!!
Also, shop used Canon Rebel cameras....they are awesome and can be bought for a lot less if you are willing to buy used.
p.s. congrats on the pregnancy! we are having #3 in january!!
Post a Comment