She is becoming quite the sass-pants. Sassy and determined. Who would have expected our sweet, unassuming angel could throw a bowl of soup off her highchair onto the floor, in protest of it's contents? And check out that hair! Blond, with a wee bit of wave to it. Not to mention her chubby thighs and fingers and plump oh-so-kissable checks. I absolutely love this stage. Still cuddly and sweet, some sass, and a lot of personality!
12 years: Can kids ruin marriage?
9 years ago
3 comments:
So cute! Jude always sounds like he's screaming a very pathetic "maaaaaaaa" when he's angry too....(which is kind of flattering...I feel like I'm going to the rescue).
She is super adorable! She is the youngest. She knows she is in for a long road ahead. lol She is just practicing for the future! She's got to learn to be tough with two older brothers! :)
She really is adorable!! Look out Janae, she might be a little preschool age Diva when she gets a bit older, lol!
Post a Comment