Thursday, May 14, 2009

Family Time is Happy Time...

Our family motto is: family time is happy time, let's play! I think these pictures demonstrate how playful and joyful the kids are. They make our family so much fun.

Sometimes I feel like I don't have much to show for all the work I do raising kids. I feel like these pictures are pretty solid evidence that I'm doing a decent job. At least in the area of keeping my kids alive, well fed, healthy, and happy. I think that counts for something, right??

My dear friend Natalie, such a sweet sweet person is always doing the nicest things for other people (like putting together the most creative baby showers, wedding receptions, parties, ect.). She was kind enough to recently take these pictures of the kids and me. It was a lot of fun, and we got some good ones. Thank you, Natalie!

I posted some more pictures on my other blog, as well. So check those out if you'd like.
"I've got my daddy wrapped around my little finger."
Love the matching dirty bottoms Asher loves to be playful
Do you see a resemblance?
Narnie, the beloved kitty.
Naturally,
Elegant, even at 10 months! Sweet things
come
in small
packages.
Where's my entourage? All set to run away with my pink suitcases Hyrum loves his little sister, so much!These boys are inseperableEveryone's here, but the daddy I never knew I could love a little
baby girl so much
"Up to no good," that's their motto "Love ya, Mom!"My handsome boy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hyrum looks just like his Daddy. And Amalia, well, I think she'll be Miss Photogenic just like her Mommy was! And still is! Asher is going to be a lady killer, I can just tell! You have the most beautiful family!!

donna said...

Such wonderful pictures.

Danae said...

Gorgeous pictures, Janae! I have to ask: where do you get Amalia's headbands? They are adorable!

Melissa DeLeon said...

Those are some fantastic photos, janae!