Here are some pictures from the last week. Amalia eating mashed sweet potatoes for the first time (she loved them, btw). She grabbed the bowl just as soon as I set it down on the high chair and stuck it in her face (hence the sweet potato mustache). Asher and Amalia cozying up on the couch. Amalia, our little pink marshmallow, feel asleep less than a minute after a set her down on the couch.
12 years: Can kids ruin marriage?
9 years ago
7 comments:
adorable!!!
Hey, we have that same blue outfit that Amalia is wearing. Cute pictures!
so cute!
Oh we watched your video on youtube last night. I think you should have your own cooking show on TV! :)
So fun catching up on your blog and all the great pictures! Love the PINK MARSHMALLOW! I sympathize with you on the peanut thing! I love peanut butter, almond butter.... shoot!
Amalia's cheeks are so big they look like they are ready to POP in that one photo! Too cute!!
you have a beautiful family.
Post a Comment