Sunday, March 8, 2009

Daddy's Girl


Malia and Daddy basking in the first sunlight in months (or so it seems)! Spring is so close....we all anxiously anticipate the days when we can freely leave doors open, go outside without shoes, and pack our hats and coats away. This picture was taken on BYU, south campus, by the duck pond.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Danae said...

We are looking forward to spring as well. The sun is out, even if it isn't warm yet. We took all our kids out for a walk yesterday and it was sooo nice to be outside!!

Michelle Olson said...

Love the cheeks!!!

donna said...

what a cute picture.
I am so ready for warm weather and sun!!! I want spring.:)

Melissa DeLeon said...

I'm ready for spring too. But, for some reason the weather isn't agreeing with me yet -- it snowed again today! Grr...

Becky said...

I can't wait for spring!!! The weather is FINALLY starting to turn a bit warmer- yesterday we went to the part for the first time in AGES and it felt amazing!