Saturday, September 20, 2008

Reflection...
















Hyrum demands to wear Amalia's pink hoodie. He puts it on and says, "I'm a gull" (translation, I'm a girl). The other day he told Joseph that he loves Amalia most, more than anyone else in our family.






Seems like yesterday Joseph was holding Hyrum. He did the same with Amalia the other day and I had to take a picture.











Amalia, or little Miss Piggy, as we lovingly call her because she's content to just eat and sleep, and she's a very LOUD eater. She definately has my eyes. Colette, do we have some Asian ancestry, or perhaps this is from our Scandinavian side? She is the SWEETEST baby I could ask for. She is so patient and content...a result of necessity (sharing attention with two demanding brothers requires this of her), or an inherent personality trait???? We shall see...

1 comment:

Melissa DeLeon said...

There is no doubt that Amalia is your child... she's a miniJanae!