Hyrum insisted on getting all of his old baby toys out and "playing" with Amalia which consisted of, as you can see, surrounding her with toys and then proceding to play with them himself. Oh how lucky Amalia is to have such considerate brothers.
I love seeing pictures of Amalia!! She is sooo adorable. She reminds me of a mix between Asher and Hyrum, in girl form. Definitely I see you in her. My favorite picture you have posted is this one- with the toys- it is just so classic. They are loving big brothers! Congrats on your anniversary too.
Oh- and it was fun to see Joseph and your boys at the pool there in Provo several weeks ago! It was so random. I should have set up a time to visit you guys- but sadly didn't even think about it becuase of all the craziness with my brother's wedding and doing stuff with my family. I am so glad I ran into them.
1 comment:
I love seeing pictures of Amalia!! She is sooo adorable. She reminds me of a mix between Asher and Hyrum, in girl form. Definitely I see you in her. My favorite picture you have posted is this one- with the toys- it is just so classic. They are loving big brothers! Congrats on your anniversary too.
Oh- and it was fun to see Joseph and your boys at the pool there in Provo several weeks ago! It was so random. I should have set up a time to visit you guys- but sadly didn't even think about it becuase of all the craziness with my brother's wedding and doing stuff with my family. I am so glad I ran into them.
Post a Comment